The Blog Studio is a digital communications firm. We are social media pioneers with a deep understanding of internet culture. We work with amazing clients for their design, development and digital media needs.
The Blog Studio is looking to hire a Project Coordinator to manage and oversee client projects. This involves working with internal teams and clients to ensure best in class service. A qualified Project Coordinator will have exceptional communication skills, a strong ability to organize and manage large amounts of information and tasks, as well as an ability to manage and co-ordinate concurrent projects.
The Project Coordinator will report to a Senior Account Manager. Candidates must be comfortable working in a very dynamic, creative and fast paced environment.
• Ability to understand and manage teams that include web developers, designers, strategists and content creators.
• Develop and manage project schedules
• Tracking and monitoring of projects ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
• Prepare and/or present projects status reports to various levels within management.
• Assist in maintaining overall quality control
• Manage small project and client relationships with the Account Manager
• Attend client meetings as requested by the Account Managers, discussing project status and project related problems, and communicating changes to project timeline
• Independently drive and manage tasks with the ability to ask appropriate details
• 1+ years experience with responsibility in project coordination or project assistance
• Relationship building skills and excellent customer service
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills, with very high attention to detail
• Experience in project management/coordination
• Knowledge of digital/social media
• Ability to work and communicate effectively with a team
• Thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Keen eye for detail
• Assertive and proactive
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to quickly learn and apply new ideas, methodologies, and processes
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com by July 17th with “Project Coordinator for Hire” in the subject line.