About a month ago I received a free Nokia 6682 phone. I had recently
purchased the Treo 600 – thinking that it would be the phone that I
wanted – but I was soooo wrong.
Yes the Treo was great for retrieving email and it’s palm functions –
but as an actual phone – it was terrible – echoes, dropped calls etc…
It was just all in all frustrating to use and after a month
I still wasn’t use to it.
I know that I was told that is because of the service provider – but
that never happened on my old Nokia phone and hasn’t happened since on
my new Nokia 6682.
Things I love about the Nokia 6682
* It is a phone first and for most – and it works like one – reception is clear – easy to use phone book and phone functions.
- For pure looks purposes I think it is a beautiful phone – the pearl
color – the shape – the way the camera flips – esthetically – just
- I love how you can press and hold the menu key to switch between
applications that are open – it reminds me of my Mac and I love that
- I love that you can take videos and EDIT them.
- you can switch from camera to video so easily
- you can do self-time photos
- you can do in sequence photos
- the flash works great – as well as changing the contrast, color tones and white balance
- Instant Messaging
- Text messaging with all the essential text messaging features
- Calendar that pulls your daily to do’s to the main screen on that day
- Calculator and Converter
- Web access
- To Do lists & Notes function
- Private wallet to hold all-important info
- Bluetooth Connectivity – a must have!!!
- Voice Command
This phone is now my phone, camera, alarm clock, video recorder,
calendar, and music player. I can text with it, Instant message, surf
the web and make to do lists and notes.
I’ve never really used my camera phones in the past – but I use this one
every day. I love how easy it is, I have taken hundreds of pictures,
captured so many great moments and downloaded the pics to my computer in
seconds flat. I never remember to take my camera with me – and now
everytime i see something great, I just pull out my phone.
I was asked to blog about my experience with the phone – what I liked
and didn’t like – and yes I wih my emails came to the phone directly
a Blackberry – but I’m not willing to give this phone up just for that
purpose when I can simply log in and retrieve my email through the Nokia
Here a few of hundreds of pics I’ve taken – the quality is great and you can see how great the sequence function works.